Reseller Hosting Comparison. Hostoople or Aspnix

FarmOrwell

I decided to start providing hosting services in US as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
While I was looking for a place to order windows reseller hosting (50 gbs of space, 550 gbs of bandwidth, Windows OS), found Hostoople.com and Aspnix.com - don't know if I can trust them.
Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing? What host is better?

Aspnix.com is reliable option to host web sites at good rates. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support. So, contact them and don't waste your time any longer.

According to my experience hosthongkong.net is the best option to get reseller hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say Aspnix.com hosting deals have high reputation and low pricing. Support is really professional.

I like Aspnix.com - their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Up-to-date php configuraation, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.

To my mind Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

I suggest you to go with ctrlswitches.com for reliable US web hosting services. they have fully managed web hosting plans, you can get free management services and free cPanel to handle all web hosting activities.

Back