Reliable shared hosting for a website?

Sunsayeron

Hi,
I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com web host? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards

Rockhoster appears to provide decent web hosting services with positive feedback from users about customer support, uptime, and ease of use. However, their servers are known to be located primarily in Europe, which might not align with your preference for a West Coast server. While some reviews highlight reliable service, others focus on basic hosting offerings more suitable for smaller websites or simple projects

HostReview
HostSearch

For alternatives with West Coast servers and storage within your required range, consider the following:

1. Bluehost – Known for great customer support and competitive plans.
  2. A2 Hosting – Offers fast servers with data centers in California, ideal for your target location.
  3. InMotion Hosting – West Coast-based with scalable options, good for both beginners and more advanced users.
These alternatives provide a better alignment with your desired server location while maintaining the reliability you need.

Domain management has been very good. We had one problem at renewal, but we were served well by customer support to resolve the issues.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.

I'd recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

I have a positive experience with hosting from hostpro.com. This provider offers a good balance between price and quality of service. The servers are stable, and you can choose a tariff plan according to your needs, which is convenient for general use. What particularly attracts me is their technical support, which is available around the clock. In situations where questions arise or something unexpectedly goes wrong, the technicians are always in touch and ready to help. This has repeatedly saved me time and reduced my stress level, as I don't have to solve problems on my own.

Back