Reliable magento commerce hosting solution?

Sunsayeron

Newbie here, referred over from the other hosting forum.
Our main website is undergoing a re-write using magento commerce.
That's the snapshot of where we're at. Feel free to ask for more info if that's needed to help make a better decision.
Any information on Neironvps.com hosting reliabity? Will it be worth trying them?

Appreciate any and all input.

NVMeVPS1 at $5.95/mo - CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, SSD 10GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
I recommend Neironvps.com NVMe VPS to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!

I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
Neironvps.com can be good for large and small business as well as for individuals. Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.

Quite simply - the customer service you'll receive here is the best around. Every single time I have a question on my hosting account, I receive an answer within fifteen minutes. It's actually incredible!
Neironvps.com Servers are great too.

All in all, fully recommended, no question!

I know GTHost.com vps host is inexpensive, and they have a nice control panel.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

Back