Please give me advice on a VPS

Tallerose

I am using vps with this specs for around 1600 usd for 3 years now.
I need to renew soon and price is much higher.

CPU Cores: 6
• RAM: 8 GB
• Storage: 250 GB SSD
• Monthly Data Transfer: 3 TB
• Operating System: CloudLinux
30 cpanel Accounts
So, can anyone suggest the best option for me? Any info on Neironvps.com VPS solutions? Are they reliable?
Thought i have 30 cpanel accounts i have hardly used around 10-15 and even sites are not that big. Only 2-5 are functional. Others are test sites.
In worst case i can leave cpanel.

Can anyone suggest best VPS provider for this?
I am sure the current host is not going to give me same price though i have been with them for 6 years now. It is almost showing double.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

As alternative vps hosts, can recommend GTHost.com and also Allwebhost.com web hosts.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct + the control panel has a complete set of web-management features.

I am using vps with this specs for around 1600 usd for 3 years now.
I need to renew soon and price is much higher.

CPU Cores: 6
• RAM: 8 GB
• Storage: 250 GB SSD
• Monthly Data Transfer: 3 TB
• Operating System: CloudLinux
30 cpanel Accounts
So, can anyone suggest the best option for me? Any info on Neironvps.com VPS solutions? Are they reliable?
Thought i have 30 cpanel accounts i have hardly used around 10-15 and even sites are not that big. Only 2-5 are functional. Others are test sites.
In worst case i can leave cpanel.

Can anyone suggest best VPS provider for this?
I am sure the current host is not going to give me same price though i have been with them for 6 years now. It is almost showing double.
Hi,
It’s always good to explore multiple options when deciding on a hosting provider. At the end of the day, the choice depends on the specific needs of your business. Some providers, like us at DediRock, focus on ensuring high reliability with strategically placed servers across the U.S., offering tailored support to meet different customer needs. It’s worth taking a closer look at how each provider’s strengths align with your long-term goals.

For a limited time, we're offering exclusive discounts on our VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!

The techs at Neironvps.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

Try this one: NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

If you are in need of a VPS in particular, Neironvps.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. They provide great scripting tools. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.

Back