Payoneer Affiliate program

mikelouis

Which are the best ways to promote your link to earn more on the payoneer refer a friend program. I have tried to manually invite friends to join it but people are always sceptical when it comes to transacting a lot of money online. What is your take?

I use a different way then you. At first a create a post on "How to Get Free Payoneer MasterCard with $25 Bonus" and then I promote this post using different SEO and SMM techniques. I also use Facebook advertising to promote this blog post onto targeted audience.

I use my blog to write a post about Payoneer. It is the most popular article on my website. Then, when people read that article, I encourage them to sign up for a free Payoneer card and they'll get $25 bonus when they accumulate $100 in earning. Sometimes, I also share the link on social media sites.

I use my blog to write a post about Payoneer. It is the most popular article on my website. Then, when people read that article, I encourage them to sign up for a free Payoneer card and they'll get $25 bonus when they accumulate $100 in earning. Sometimes, I also share the link on social media sites.

Hi, Can I use Payoneer to transfer money to another Payoneer Card? When my friend transfer to me $100, Can I get $25?

Back