One of the best activity to increase good traffic?

I would like to mention one point here, that is you need to install analytics to track this traffic, to measure your website performance. Which will help you to know each & every detail about your website like visitors visits, what are the popular pages? what contents people like mostly?

Find some terms that will be searched by your targeted audience, then do some google adword campaigns. Facebook Campaigns will be useful only if you are planning to do a business on long term basis. Also if you are planning long term business, consider about writing some good content for your website. Getting traffic from marketplaces like SEOclerks is also a good idea. Hope it will help you

I think Social Media optimization is the best method to increase good traffic.

Yes, You can also try this to increase traffic, try to be active on few but popular platforms like Facebook & Twitter for good result. Leave a comment on related blogs, also make your website mobile friendly to load faster as large amount of people use smart phones today.

Social bookmarking sites like reddit still gives a good amount of traffic on my site.
However, the most effective strategy I can suggest is blogging and social media.

I must say, You should be active on few but popular platform if you are try to promote your website on social media.

Social media is one of the best way to increase traffic on website. Also blogging, forum posting and article submission useful ways to get more result.

Best techniques to get more traffic,

1. Social Media Promotions
2. Guest Blogging
3. Forum posting
4. Blog posting

Also you can leave a comment on relevant blog, edit the old blog make changes in it & post it again. It also helps a lot to increase traffic. You should install analytics to track this traffic & to measure your website performance by which you can easily understand where your traffic coming from?

Search engine optimization (SEO) isn’t the be all, end all in itself. But, the site I was working on was poorly optimized. So, one of the objectives was to improve traffic levels, particularly traffic from Google. Improving the site’s SEO gave me some quick wins – immediately increasing the site’s rankings in Google, driving new traffic to the website.

Back