Oh Darlin', Help Needed: How to Make a Perfect Raw Vegan Cake?

susanmark

Hi everyone,

Oh darlin’, I’m new to raw vegan baking and I’m eager to dive into making a raw vegan cake, but I have a few questions and could really use your expertise!

1. Ingredients: What are the best base ingredients for a raw vegan cake? I know nuts and dates are common, but are there any other staples I should consider?
  2. Sweeteners: I’ve seen different sweeteners like agave syrup, maple syrup, and coconut sugar used in raw vegan cakes. Which one is preferred for a good balance of sweetness and texture?
  3. Flavoring: I want to make a chocolate-flavored cake. What’s the best way to incorporate cacao powder or melted raw cacao into the mix?
  4. Texture: How do I achieve a smooth, creamy texture without using a high-speed blender? Are there any tricks to avoid a gritty or crumbly texture?
  5. Storage: What’s the best way to store a raw vegan cake? Can it be kept in the fridge, or does it need to be frozen?
  6. Decorating: Any tips for decorating a raw vegan cake? I’m looking for ideas that don’t require complicated tools or ingredients.
I’m really excited to start baking and would appreciate any tips or recipes you can share. Thanks in advance for your help!

Back