Norris Green Comverse Inc is skam? Or not?

Thank you my friend! Everything seems real to me so far. I passed an English test and not long after I got a job offer, the green light. Now I have to prepare my documents for the employer, the cheapest I found was 32 euros.
I wonder if I should give this money. They explained to me that without documents there is no way to do it, there is no way to start the process.
hi maam ano po masasabi nyo sa NGCI?legit po ba

Hello friends! I'm here in Ireland. As a guest worker from Ghana. I went to work through the same agency you write about here. But now I have a problem. I want to open a bank account. But the bank is asking me for a lease, which I don't have. I don't have one because the employer pays for the food and lodging. Those were the terms of my job offer. What should I do now?
Where do I dig up this lease?
Hi bro, am currently on the process.from Kenya can we connect?

I applied for a job in the UK through Norris Green Comverse Inc. I did not pay anything to this company. I only paid for my job application documents.
I personally did not pay anything for their services, which I was very happy with. Agencies in Nairobi charge between $3,500 and $5,000 for the same service.
But then after I started working in England my employer deducted a total of £800 from my salary. He told me that he had paid that much to this agency as a commission.
I am not satisfied with Norris Green Comverse Inc. I told them about the outrages of my current employer. But they did nothing. They told me to contact a lawyer. That was all.
Good to hear that, am from Nairobi too, currently am on the process with same agency.

Back