netshop-isp.com.cy vs hostsailor.com

YUahim

Comparing VPS accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy and hostsailor.com, which one would you stick to and why?

In the 8 months I've used netshop-isp.com.cy cheap vps (Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore), I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are full of useful resources.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

I have told several friends already about Netshop-isp.com.cy web host. Try free trial VPS program. Great host!
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy. Thanks guys!

In fact, I was so satisfied with this host, our business now has a number of dedicated servers and different hosting accounts with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host, and everything continues to be smooth. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied.

Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. GTHost.com vps host has fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.

Back