Need hosting with fast servers in Mexico?

Tallerose

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Turkey. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?

I thought of moving to other hosts but DigitalServer service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Happy using their Mexico dedicated hosting service. Unlimited MySQL databases with phpMyAdmin access.

All hosting plans with cPanel have the features and availability you want, easy administration of your website, email accounts, FTP accounts and unlimited databases.

The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way. Well, I have been dealing with DigitalServer.com.mx for a long time.
Love their servidores dedicados en Mexico. A flexible and easy-to-use CMS, install or migrate your website in Joomla, flexible and scalable.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Back