Need help in targeting potetial customers

Beat_color

Hi everyone. I am setting an Ad on Fb. My customers are Real estate photographers. I tried to test A/B many times but I didn't get the result. Can ANyone suggest which interests or behaviors I should target in?

Thank you

When targeting real estate photographers on Facebook, it’s important to focus on specific interests and behaviors that align with their profession and related activities. Here are some targeting suggestions to help you refine your audience:

Interests​

1. Photography:
    • Professional Photography
    • Digital Photography
    • Commercial Photography
    • Photography Gear (e.g., Cameras, Lenses, Drones)
  2. Real Estate:
    • Real Estate Industry
    • Real Estate Investing
    • Property Development
    • Real Estate Agencies
  3. Technology and Software:
    • Photo Editing Software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom)
    • 3D Modeling and Virtual Tours (e.g., Matterport)
    • Real Estate Marketing Tools
  4. Business and Marketing:
    • Small Business Owners
    • Freelancers and Self-Employed
    • Marketing and Advertising
    • Social Media Marketing

Behaviors​

1. Purchase Behavior:
    • Business Purchasers (especially relevant for those buying photography equipment or software)
    • Engaged Shoppers (those who have clicked on the call-to-action button "Shop Now" in the past week)
  2. Job Titles:
    • Real Estate Photographer
    • Commercial Photographer
    • Architectural Photographer
    • Property Photographer
  3. Business Pages and Groups:
    • Engaged with pages related to photography gear brands (e.g., Canon, Nikon, DJI)
    • Members of photography and real estate photography groups on Facebook

Demographics​

1. Education:
    • Field of Study: Photography, Visual Arts, Architecture
  2. Work:
    • Industries: Photography, Real Estate
    • Job Titles: Photographer, Real Estate Agent

Advanced Strategies​

1. Lookalike Audiences: Create lookalike audiences based on your existing customers or website visitors. This can help you reach people with similar characteristics to those who have already shown interest in your services.
  2. Retargeting: Use Facebook Pixel to retarget users who have visited your website or engaged with your content previously. This ensures you’re reaching an audience already familiar with your brand.
  3. Custom Audiences: Upload a list of your current customers or email subscribers to target them specifically on Facebook.

Testing and Optimization​

• A/B Testing: Continue A/B testing with different combinations of these interests and behaviors to identify which audiences respond best.
  • Ad Creatives: Experiment with various ad creatives and messages tailored to real estate photographers’ needs and pain points.
  • Monitor Performance: Regularly check your ad performance and adjust your targeting and strategies based on the data.
By narrowing down your targeting and continuously optimizing your campaigns, you should be able to reach a more relevant audience and achieve better results.

Back