Need a reliable shared hosting for a website

Sunsayeron

Hi,
I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com web hosting? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards

Have to rely on Centoserver.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

The main reason why I stay with NetShop Isp is their great cPanel web hosting service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
Great value at the price. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

I've tried a few hosting providers but Greenwebpage.com eco friendly host beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, Hostingsource.com is the way to go. Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Back