Looking for cloud hosting for vBulletin board

Djons

I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports vBulletin hosting on its cloud hosting account.
==>> need 40 gbs of disk space and over 1200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. cloud + cPanel
Server location: US

The one I found is SolVPS.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I suggest to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for forums. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

I must say ViUX.com is the most perfect option for your search. Their support replies in minutes, stability is great and prices are reasonable.

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I suggest to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for forums. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I would recommend hostingsource.com and their cloud web hosting deals full of features. They are well-balanced.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/HostingSource

I can say ViUX.com is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Hi, vbulletin board are used for forums and you know forum require a lot of space and ram so, you need to careful in choosing the providers. In my opinion, you can go with Stratocale who provide good cloud services in very resonable prices. So, not so expensive and good quality services.

Good luck!

Back