Looking for a Shared hosting

FarmOrwell

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements
20gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
100% uptime.
What are your views on Greenwebpage.com shared hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Overall, greenwebpage.com is a great host that I would recommend. My sites are always up and running.

QHoster.com and kvchosting.net shared plans are full-featured and low cost.
I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care!

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com shared plans are worth your attention.
My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

I'd like to say that Webhost.pro cpanel web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is QHoster.com cPanel web host.
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

When looking for a shared hosting service, there are several features you should consider to ensure it meets your needs:1. Storage space: Make sure the hosting service offers enough storage space to accommodate your website's files and databases.2. Bandwidth: Check the amount of bandwidth provided by the hosting service. This will determine how much data can be transferred between your website and users.3. Email accounts: Look for a hosting service that offers a sufficient number of email accounts with ample storage space.4. Control panel: Choose a hosting service with an intuitive control panel that allows you to easily manage your website, databases, and email accounts.

Back