Looking for a right dedicated server provider ...

Tekel

I plan to host a blog and two hosts were advised me to try - ewallhost.com and hostingsource.com, so which one is better to sign up with and why?

OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

I feel safe and secure with GTHost.com web host. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.
The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. Happy running my sites at their Vancouver servers.

I have been with hostingsource.com for over 6 months and i have never had a problem. These guys will open ports and enable features they'll even transfer sites for free. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

Back