looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Tallerose

Thank you for reading the post, I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated servers with DDoS Protection.
So, I'm searching for a reliable provider who provides me with up to 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection, & of course, I need managed support.
I see some provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers. Do you think GTHost.com server hosting will work fine for me? Or other host?
So, if you have any suggestions, please write me.

Give them a try. GTHost.com launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

When I first moved to GTHost.com server hosting, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

As long as NetShop isp sticks to the guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
I definitely would recommend their dedicated servers to any friends of mine. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Back