looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing

Tallerose

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy and Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

You can trust Hostnamaste.com openvz vps - They run specials for new clients, they've passed on the savings to me.
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

The service reliability and value for money is top-notch. But where NetShop Isp really excels is their unrivalled and unflappable service. Support tickets are responded to effectively within minutes. I have asked plenty of silly questions and they have never failed to come back to me almost immediately at all hours of the day and night with a courteous helpful reply.

Like their Cyprus VPS solutions.

As for Hostnamaste.com server speeds, they are standard. Everything works well with their openvz vps. My website is up and running and I love it!
They refuse to jeopardize the clients and their websites by overloading the servers. The quality hardware allows them to bundle so much for so little.

To compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable website hosting plans.
One can right away find quality affordable website hosting plans or packages on the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Back