legionbox.com vs inet.ws

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Which VPS to sign up with - legionbox.com or inet.ws?
If you are looking for a stable server provider, bodHOST's cheap VPS hosting plan for the "Starter VPS" plan includes 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. However, the $14.99/month plan you mentioned is the "Corporate VPS" plan, which provides 6 vCPUs, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, and 4 TB bandwidth. BodHOST offers a range of VPS plans with varying resources and prices to meet different needs and budgets.

Last edited:
Choosing a VPS hosting service is always a challenge, but in my experience, hostpro.com is a pretty good option. Their daily backups feature has helped me out more than once when I've had data issues. If something happens, you can always restore your data quickly, which gives you peace of mind. Another plus that is important to me is their support. They work 24/7, and whenever I contacted them, I always got fast and free help. It feels like they have professionals working there who are ready to help at any time.

My experience with Hostnamaste.com openvz vps has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.
Try their OpenVZ-2048 at $9.99/Mo - 2xCPUs, RAM 2048MB, 50GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

Back