Last product that you purchased

I had to upgrade my cell phone because i hadn't update for a very long time. So I figured it was time, to finally bust out. I have been using the same computer for more than 10 years and will not upgrade or update because it was costly when I bought it so I would not have to do that. It runs everything I need it to run and does what it should. I make sure it is always cleaned and running properly. I don't really care to waste money on the newest expensive things because they are not made with quality.

The last electronic product I purchased was an Android S4! I got it last week, and I'm really loving it so far. There are so many more features compared to the iOS and their iPhone, so I will now be preferring Android from now on. The only problem with the phone is that it runs out of battery very quickly. I find myself recharging it everyday because it runs out so quickly.

The last technology product I had bought is a feature phone. The basic phone was for my little brother for only calling and texting purposes.

Back