Last product that you purchased

cpvr

What was the last technology product that you purchased? I never purchased the new iPhone, but I did get a new HP laptop about 5 months ago and I couldn't be even more happier with my HP.

How about you though? What was the last product that you purchased?

I'd say my old nokia5800 some years ago..
Never really had a problem with it, don't understand why so many people hate it.

I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 the week it came out, and also got the wife the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 the same day to keep her quiet ;)

I can't really remember the last device I actually bought myself. The last major one that I received was my new HP laptop fr Christmas.

Last thing I bought was a USB TV tuner for my computer. It's made by Hauppage, which I should have known better than to buy another one of their products, because the last time I bought a video converter by them it was really buggy. Similarly this device doesn't work very well either and the software that comes with it is really buggy and prone to crashing.

I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 the week it came out, and also got the wife the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 the same day to keep her quiet ;)

What made you go with Samsung instead of buying an Apple product? I have a few friends that own Samsung products, but, I only own the iPhone 4 and iPod 32 GB. I've had an android phone in the past but it didn't work out too well with me.

What are the specs on the phone as well?

The last thing I purchased was a set of ATH-55 headphones from Audio Technica. I wanted to listen to my music through some excellent headphone so I did a weeks searching for reviews. These seemed to get consistently high reviews from head-fi.org so I bought a set from Ebay. I'm very pleased by their performance. They have great bass and midtones :)

This last Christmas, my gf got me the new nexus 7 tablet. This tablet is rated second to the ipad but only cost $265. I couldn't be happier with the purchase as the main reason I use the tablet is social media, checking email, and the occasional movie which this tablet does without flaw. I would definitely recommend the nexus 7 if anyone is considering buying a tablet but doesn't want to spend $500 on an ipad.

The last product that I purchased? Hmm, I think it was this laptop I'm on. It's a Toshiba Satellite, and I love it. The keyboard is huge, just how I like it. Yeah, the laptop was my last purchase. It won't be my last, as I have my eye on a new iPhone as we speak.

The last piece of tech I purchased wasn't for me. I bought my niece a Kindle. It's easier to buy the Kindle version of the books that she needs for her book reports. It also lightens the load of her backpack.

I will soon be purchasing a Microsoft Surface if the budget of mine is available for some luxury entertainment. :) Other than that the last piece of technology I bought was an USB flash drive.

The latest gadget that I bought was an Adroid mini pc which I use to turn my LCD tv into a smart tv. It's such a small device yet it's so powerful that I can check my email, surf the Internet and play games on my tv. I'm really glad I bought this device and it's also very cheap; less than $60 from ebay.

A couple months ago I purchased the iPad Retina. In total, it costed about 1,000 dollars (includes the case, warranty, 4G, 64Gig, and External Keyboard). I have to say that I was very happy with the purchase. Not only is the iPad Retina great for playing games and watching movies, but I love to use it to browse the internet and I am using it as I write this post. At first I thought that the Retina screen was just a bunch of boohooligans invented by Apple to make you buy the new product, but after purchasing it and comparing it with my father's iPad 2, there is a notable difference. I was overall overjoyed with my purchase of the iPad Retina, and it was the latest gadget that I have bought. (About 5 months ago).

Keivn

The latest gadget that I purchased was a Blackberry 9320 but this was not for me but for my mom. Since she is almost always out of town and being a BB fan myself, it was more practical for us to communicate through BBM to counter the high phone fees associated with texting and calling.

What was the last technology product that you purchased? I never purchased the new iPhone, but I did get a new HP laptop about 5 months ago and I couldn't be even more happier with my HP.

How about you though? What was the last product that you purchased?
Funny, I too purchased an HP recently! As far as I'm concerned, iPhones are over-the-top. I'll stick with my basic smart phone.

It was my Laptop, a HP Compaq Presario. I use it for work in general and I am satisfied with it's performances.

I bought a new PSU, a switch and some TP cables for my server to move it inside my room instead of letting it make alot of noise in the living room. It was a long time since I bought something so useful, haha

I bought a Toshiba laptop last Christmas when everything was on sale. I really needed a new one because every other laptop I had was either broken or about to be. I'm still impressed by the performance and durability of this one so this might just turn into my favorite brand. After a few more months I can judge it but so far things are looking good.

My last major tech purchase was my Note II, and the same for the missus (hers is a two SIM card Chinese version, whilst mine is a European version.)

Back