Keyword Stuffing

Keyword stuffing is comes under the black hat SEO. Using keywords many time in a single content, web page is Keyword stuffing..

but is Negative SEO strategy..

I have actually had several articles rejected by Info Barrel for keyword stuffing, even though I had no intention of even attempting to use keywords. I just wrote the article naturally and fluently, just as I would if I was speaking about it to someone. That seems to be a regular thing at Info Barrel. Sometimes I think they just use it an excuse to not publish content they don't want. It's probably worth going over my older articles, reviews and tutorials and checking them for keyword stuffing, what with all the changes Google keep making to their algorithm.

Everyone is right about keyword stuffing and I appreciate the input from all the members because its helping others in learning the technical terminologies of SEO. Anyway what I have to say is do not practice it as its prohibited to practice now :)

Because search engines scan Web pages for the words that are entered into the search criteria by the user, the more times a keyword appears on the Web page the more relevancy the search engine will assign to the page in the search results (this is only one way that search engines determine relevancy, however.)Dahanu to Churchgate Local Timetable
Search engines often penalize a site if the engine discovers keyword stuffing, as this practice is considered poor netiquette, and some search engines will even ban the offending Web pages from their search results.
There are several methods of keyword stuffing. One way is to insert repeating keywords within the input type="hidden" field meta tag or the keyword tag so that the keywords are not seen by the user but are scanned by the search engine.
Another way is to make text in the body of the Web page invisible text, or hidden text, by making the text the same color as the page's background, rendering the text invisible to the user unless the user highlights the text. This method is called invisible keyword stuffing. Dadar to Pune Train Keyword stuffing can also be referred to as keyword loading and spamdexing.

Keyword stuffing involves using the same keywords more than 3-5 % . In other words using the keywords on the keyword density is known as keyword stuffing. It will not help you in any way , it may penalize your website .

voicestak review

Back