Is Kontera a good Alternative to AdBrite

forum-follower

Any seasoned webmaster please comment on this thread please. On one of the website i have put adBrite and have tried for a few months and not done well enough and now will be switching to another advertisement platform. On some forums i have read that Kontera is performing for some web publishers.

Can you please suggest how will Kontera perform for US visitors as my traffic is mostly from US. So will Kontera be a good alternative to Adbrite for my website.

Hi,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. We do extremely well with US traffic as we work directly with some of the biggest brands including Microsoft, L'Oreal, Kellogg's, CBS, Audi, Bank of America and more. Results will vary based on if your content is in a vertical our advertisers are targeting but generally speaking Kontera is a great option for publishers.

Jonathan its nice to see you here. It also shows us that you really care about new customers. I will definitely try Kontera in the next few coming days.

I've never got them to work for me, I've seen other people make 1,000s a month from them and I think the most I have made in a month is about $0.08 as they paid me $0.01 per click and only pay out on certain clicks which I believe is from countries they accept. I guess they will do better for you if you have a lot of traffic coming from the countries they accept.

Kontera is an ad server I have never heard of, if you have less than desirable content on your website, meaning that it is not a top niche site that gives away freebies and gets 100 views a second you should probably invest your time and traffic in CPM, as Kontera is for people that have content that matches with major brand advertisers and get loads of traffic with high CTR.

Try CPM Advertising Network | CPMLeader.com

They paid me, and I do not have their ads alongside the highest quality content, but it is not worthless content. Just low demand stuff that gets 10 hits per post per day at most, but mostly high tier traffic from the US. If you can push 100 US hits a day at least, you can support a cheap and small site and then move on from that.

Look into it, you may be surprised at what you get. :)

Hope this helps, and good luck with your advertisers :D

I have tried Kontrera years ago and it never worked for me. Just like infolinks, my members where annoyed to those colored links everywhere in my site. Some leave for awhile because of it leaving a comment the site is a mess.

Same ting with adbrite, I just eaarn $7 for 3 months of test.

I use Project Wonderful for advertising on most of my sites (don't use Adsense because they don't pay online, at least last time I checked). I don't have a lot of traffic these days, but still manage to pull in between 5 and 10 bucks a month. Okay, not a lot I know, but it pays for my hosting!

Never heard of Kontrera. I'll check them out.

Back