Increasing traffic

For increasing website traffic you must focus on social networks, create new pages in famous social networking sites. Do lots of link building for your website.

1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
Vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers.
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread .
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Link Internally
thanks you

The key to a successful digital campaign often starts with Search Engine Optimization, commonly referred to as SEO. Simply put, SEO is favorable positioning on search engines—i.e. making it easier for audiences to find you online. When implemented properly, it leads to impressive surges in web traffic.

Most of the techniques they mentioned in the above post. Now I share my experience. Another technique is using marketing tool to increase traffic. Create an email campaigns to send this email to many target audiences. It helps to increase traffic and increase your customers. I am using Apptivo marketing tool to increase customers and site traffic. Try to do all techniques available for increase traffic.

Create pages on social networking sites, Book marking, post many ads on classified sites, Directory Submission, Forum posting, Do follow sites get Signature, create blog then your website get traffic.

All this call SEO, so i think you should learn how to SEO your page. And besides, use some software else to boost your traffic, which software is up to your business field.

Last edited:
Back