Increasing traffic

Good day! I agree with M1981, Use online social medias to reach for your target audience easily. Also, learn how to properly SEO your website. Good luck!

Social media promotion is the best possible way to increase your website visitors in a shorter time. Social promotion helps to drive good traffic to your website from various regions.

Compete on keywords you want to rank for. Create good contents. Don't just write for the sake of Google picking up your keywords in its engine. Write for people. Provide interesting information that people would want to read to. And then from there, share your contents to all social media outlet available. Go from website directories, article directories, to bookmarking and video and photo posting. You can create infographic of your articles and post them on photo sharing sites like instagram, pinterest, and the like. If you use email autoresponders, you can regularly send copies of your new contents to targeted viewers, that is if you already have a list of emails.

How can I increase traffic to a web designing business website?

1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
Vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers.
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread .
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Link Internally

In response to the opening thread, there are many things that you can do in order to increase and get more website traffic. First, I would suggest searching on this forum for more threads revolving around the same subject. Secondly, just doing a simple search on Google will also turn up a plethora of articles that discuss the topic in detail. Now with that being said....................

One thing you can do is to try to advertise your site. Primarily using pay per click methods such as Google AdWords or Bing Ads. They are known as PPC ads and can generate a lot of traffic, although you will be paying for that traffic. Just one thing I would like to add is that PPC programs such as Google AdWords or Bing Ads are typically more appropriate for eCommerce sites that are selling a service or product.

Using social media can also help increase your traffic. Social media sites like Twitter and Instagram and others can get the web community talking about your site and branding which can create a "buzz" a certain "curiosity" which in an indirect way can eventually increase your web traffic.

If you want to get traffic on your website. You shoulsd get to know about two things.
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Social Media Marketing.

Then you are able to understand how to increase traffic on your website?

Back