I need dedicated server in Europe.

WWWmaster

I need dedicated server in Europe.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions. Any suggestions please?
What dedicated server host in Europe would be better to choose? Why?

I've proudly been hosting my site with NETSHOP, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

I'd draw your attention to deals from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com.
You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices.*

I have really good experience dealing with GTHost.com server hosting - these guys know what they do. Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need.

Servers from allwebhost.com and black.host are well-balanced and low cost.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
Prices are competitive.

As an alternative, take a look at Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. It offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

Back