How to rank my website on 1st place on Google without any Content?

Yeah i agree with you without any strong content he will not rank his site to the first page.May be there are other option but these are spams and will hit his site so badly.So a better option for you to try the original way to rank the site.For more help you can visit http://checkedsitelist.com.

Last edited:
I want my website to rank on Google, I have placed all the keywords at least 10 times on every page and I want to rank my page without website content, how to achieve it.

Ranking on the first page of Google without contents? Well I am sure there is a possible solution for every complicated issue, here is a 3 step solution to help you out.

View attachment 76
  1. Go to Arabian Sands
  2. Search for "Genie's magic lamp" (be on the look out for caves and sand-dunes)
  3. And that's it, now summon Genie to rank your website on the first page of Google "Abracadabra" and website will rank.

Alternatively you can spend sometime and develop some good contents to increase the chances of your website ranking on Google naturally.

I want my website to rank on Google, I have placed all the keywords at least 10 times on every page and I want to rank my page without website content, how to achieve it.

Ranking on the first page of Google without contents? Well I am sure there is a possible solution for every complicated issue, here is a 3 step solution to help you out.

1. Go to Arabian Sands
  2. Search for "Genie's magic lamp" (be on the look out for caves and sand-dunes)
  3. And that's it, now summon Genie to rank your website on the first page of Google "Abracadabra" and website will rank.

Alternatively you can spend sometime and develop some good contents to increase the chances of your website ranking on Google naturally.

Last edited:
It is Not possible to rank the website on the first page of Google with any quality content. But With Quality content and back links can make yours website rank on first page of Google. :cool:

No, it’s not possible to do that if we want it to rank anywhere near top ten then we should always have good content otherwise no matter how much we pay or use tricks we will never find it having top rank. I am not saying it’s impossible to get there but it will stay for less time but if we get it via hard work and content then it will be there permanently.

To be able to rank website on to the top, one of the major SEO technique is to have a quality content. Therefore, you cant rank 1st place on Google without having a content.

I guess you meant without right? There is really no way anyone can ever get to 1st place without content since Google does not offer any cheap ways as they are too big of a company to do that. If you have the content then you really need nothing while at worst possible thing without content is to pay heavily to get into top 50-100 but not any far then that.

What is your niche?? Unnecessary use of keywords will not help you rank.
Give search engines as well as your target audience a little something that will help them know what your site is about.

Content is the sole of any website and without it you can't able to rank it in Google. Even you should follow the Google algorithms while designing it as it will help you to get index your web page quickly and Google will crawl all the pages of it rapidly. Other important thing is that you should not use keywords more than 2 to 3 times in a web page as it will treated as you are violating the norms of Google algorithms and your website will be penalized instantly. So, remember these things prior making a website. It will help you a lot in future to get it ranked easily.

Lol ! but I think it is possible if you target nill competition (new niche) or very long tail keyword. only do strong on page it will get your website page one without content

I dont think without any quality content you can rank your website faster. As, Google has clearly said that content is the king so if your content is not good then surely Google will not going to give you preference or good rankings.Though quality content on the site makes the biggest impact in Google ranking, it is not the only thing needed now to secure good backlinks, but the focus should also be made on getting quality links from relevant niche. If the content is unique, informative then it would increase the user engagement. It has always been important to have a unique content on your website.

Back