How to make your blog popular?

you can create one more part which contains viral content and then you can promote that content on social media or G search to raise up your visit rate

Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts, the key is to post high quality content consistently, and give people reasons to keep revisiting the blog (repeated visits are the driving force behind increase in traffic).

If you want to make your blog popular then you should do some SEO techniques like SMO, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Directory, etc.

Hiii

Promote your blog best tips:

- Only post unique and fresh content for your blogging sites.
- And promote your blog apply SEO and SMO activity.

Make your blog popular:
- Customize Your Blog Design
- Add Your Blog to Blog Communities
- Write Tutorials and Pillar Articles
- Give Something to Download for Free
- Create a Facebook Page and Promote it

Offer lots of free stuff, but they have to be of high quality, since your blog is Photoshop related, there are a lot of fun things to offer for downloading.

Make sure to post on specific date and time, always reply to the user, and generally utilize social media websites.

Also of importance is to make your blog mobile friendly. :cool:

One year ago I was purchase a new domain and start a blogging. My blog category are related to Technology, Software, PSD, etc but yet I did not get more then 1k views per month.
According to awstat average views is 1011 visitors per month from January to December.

Can you give us an example of your blog content? or just the subject of it?
There are actually a lot of great blogs out there about software and technology you might want to check out and see if you can learn from it. Most of the times, it is the subject headlines that makes it catchy but it should be associated with a quality content.

Back