How to make your blog popular?

Dewlance

One year ago I was purchase a new domain and start a blogging. My blog category are related to Technology, Software, PSD, etc but yet I did not get more then 1k views per month.

According to awstat average views is 1011 visitors per month from January to December.

You can make your blog popular by posting regular high quality content and also promoting them in various social networking websites. This will help generate more traffic to your website.

I think meaningful content is most important to make blog popular. Along with these attractive headline is also important.
And most obviously you can promote your blog in high pr social networking sites to make your blog popular

- Contents are the king of blog. So first of all concentrate on your blog content.
- Choose the right keywords to your blog.
- Update regularly your blog.
- Hire an expert from SEOclerks.
- The great way to increase your results in search engines is to add your blog to web directories.

I think you should pitch your blog to your readers by having a good social media presence.
1. Try to get involve with other bloggers, read their stuff that what are they writing?
2. Do thorough research before writing your content.
3. Always answer the comments on your post and thank them for posting and encourage their valid points.

Last edited:
One year ago I was purchase a new domain and start a blogging. My blog category are related to Technology, Software, PSD, etc but yet I did not get more then 1k views per month.

According to awstat average views is 1011 visitors per month from January to December.

There are a couple of ways to make blog popular. The best practice is to post at least one article in tow days which must be of high quality and have quality information. Once done with posting the article, can simply promote it on social networking sites, relevant groups and also build some quality backlinks so that it ranks higher in search results which can simply help in increasing organic traffic.

1.Determine the purpose of your blog and stick with it
2.Leverage social media
3.Make sure your content is SEO-friendly
4.Speak your audiences' language
5.Be a part of the conversation, both on your blog and of others in your industry

Only high quality content can not lead blog to much popularity. As you have technology category on your blog then choose blog heading/points wisely that user can impress to read more and more and also lead it to resharing on their social platform. It will surely increase your popularity of your blog.

The popularity of blog depends on how effectively you promote and you need to invest time and effort to pen beautiful content as well as on its promotion.

1) Keep your blog space appealing: one may not want to read if its messy and untidy
2) Blog communities are a greater way to promote your blog : you can network with other bloggers and maintain rapport
3) Lend an article or be a guest writer to any other blogs
4) Allow your readers to download any interesting element in your blog
5) Write tutorials often
6) Promotion on facebook with a separate fb page
7) Promotion on twitter

these are some key to make your blog popular:
1. Customize Your Blog Design
2. Add Your Blog to Blog Communities
3. Write Tutorials and Pillar Articles
4. Be a Guest Author on Popular Blogs
5. Give Something to Download for Free
6. Blog Frequently