how to make my site more reachable?

yoyoyoman

I have a site/blog with a coming soon page, Tomshavit.com
I made a subscribe list from chimpmail and I wanted to know how to attract people to join so I will launch the site?
What is wrong with my coming soon page?
tnx

You can promote your website in various social networking websites and build good backlinks to generate more traffic. Building a responsive design also helps to promote your website through mobile devices which helps to gain more traffic and build your search engine popularity.

what do you mean by Building a responsive design?

another question is how can i change the message sent for Confirm Subscription in the email? (from chimpmail)?

I didn't understand the paradoxes problem?

and another question is how can i change the message sent for Confirm Subscription in the email? (from chimpmail)?

If you are looking to make your site more reachable, then you have to share your blog with various social media platform like facebook, Twitter, LinkenIn, Instagram etc. You can also share your blog details in guest posting sites.

I check your site, nothing is there in your website. First of all you must put robot txt meta code in your site for not to crawl your website because your website in empty. when your site is ready then change that robot txt code with "follow". And do some seo & smo activities to bring traffic on your website.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Back