How to increase visitors for my wordpress blog?

at this time guest posting and social sharing are one the best way to increase visitors to your blog. just publish unique and readable content share or post into guest post and social media to directly get more traffic. If your blog build in word press so you can add word press plugins that help to increase visitors traffic.

First try to create the blog with useful and unique content then try to promote it in social media, forums and dofollow blogs similar to your blog niche.

- Write unique and quality content
- Promote your blog on social media
- Comment on relevant site to get good backlink.

What kind of blog is it? What are your overall goals for the blog, other than more visitors? A little more detail is needed for any assistance to be seriously provided.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Back