How to increase visitors for my wordpress blog?

What kind of blog is it? What are your overall goals for the blog, other than more visitors? A little more detail is needed for any assistance to be seriously provided.

You could start by doing some keyword research on your industry, and go after topics with high interest and low competition. You will often find ideas for this by searching for currently trending topics in the news, such as announcements of new products, new services, etc... Write targeted and detailed articles around these topics, and not only will it help establish your site as an authority in the space, it will take advantage of easy first page ranking opportunities for these terms.

It solely depends on the target audience. First discover what target audience you want then create content based on that. While creating content, make sure you use keywords that will optimize it to focus on a certain audience. After that, start promoting your blog through forums and social media sites.

Promote your blog on social networks, forums of your niche, do blog comments, submit to social bookmarking, submit to blog directories.

SEO Off page activities and Social networking are the good ways to increase traffic on site and also get improvement in site rankings on search engine results.

Plz tell me How to increase visitors for my Wordpress blog??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There are many ways to drive visitors to your blog. Here are some methods i have tried to promote my blogs:

1. Be a member of traffic exchanges.
2. Comment on other blogs related to your niche.
3. Submit blog RSS to RSS directories and aggregators.
4.Write and submit articles to article directories such as Ezine Articles
5. Submit your blog URL's to social networking sites as well as bookmarking sites.

If you want some free ways then check these out:

- Comment regularly on authority blogs in the same niche as your blog.
- Post regularly on forums in the same niche as your blog.
- Contact authority blogs in the same niche as your blog and offer to guest post
- Be very active on social media

Well, first, write some good content which would keep your visitors returning back for more. Unless you do that everything else would be non-yielding. Once you have some good number of posts, start advertising, maybe using Social Media, or anything else mentioned above by various community members.

- Write high quality content
- Promote your blog in social medias
- Comment on niche related blogs
- Optimize your posts for Google, so that it gets ranked well in searches.
- Be active on industry specific forums

And dont forget to reply to all the comments in your blog

Write your unique content and share on social networking sites on regular basis. You blog should be well organised and designed so that it can attract more visitors.Else buy traffic from Seoclerks.

To increase the traffic of wordpress blog, add information content in website, promote your blog post in social media sites. Bookmarks your post in top bookmarking sites.

Optimize your keywords first of all,deliver great content,do SMO.Blog post and comment on forums in your niche.It takes a while,but surely,you wil see an improvemnt in trafic as time goes on.

There are lot of ways to get and increase traffic to your WordPress Blog. Some techniques you can apply such as

Updating blog on a regular basis
Social Media Marketing
Creating Content for readers
Build Relationship with other bloggers
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Guest Posting
Social Bookmarking

You can get more details here How to Get More Traffic to Your New Blog?

Back