How to Import MBOX Files into Outlook

Wishforbes

Hey everyone!
I've got a bunch of MBOX files from an old email account, and I need to import them into Outlook. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I'm using Outlook 2019 on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated!

Wishforbes

Users can manually convert MBOX files to PST format, but this isn't the best option. The free method takes more time & isn't suitable for those who lack technological skills. The BLR Tools MBOX Converter Software is always highly suggested to convert MBOX files to PST. This utility was specifically created to convert MBOX files to PST format with attachments. This utility not only facilitates the process of exporting MBOX files to PST files, but it also assists in gaining access to or exporting MBOX data files into various editions of Outlook, such as Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, and all versions below.

mbox-file-to-ms-outlook.png

How to Convert MBOX Files to PST Format:
  • Start the app on your Windows computer.
  • The MBOX file or files should be added.
  • Choose the email folder that you want to convert.
  • Out of the available saving choices, select PST.
  • Go to the place you want to convert, and then click the Convert button.
  • It's over! Here is where the process of conversion is finished.

To import MBOX files in Outlook PST format? Now I would like to suggest that you also try ToolsBaer MBOX to PST Converter to import MBOX Files in Outlook PST Format. The next tool can easily support all MBOX files from many email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage, Spice Bird, Opera Mail etc. It provides two different options to convert MBOX to PST format so they are single MBOX files and multiple MBOXs You can convert the file in one way. The demo version of the utility allows users to convert up to 25 items from MBOX files to PST format.

To import MBOX files into Outlook, first convert the MBOX file to PST format using third-party software like Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST. It accurate & secure MBOX data migration from 20 email clients, including Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Zoho Mail and etc. It migrates MBOX file's source with meta description to Office 365.

Back