How To Get More Facebook Likes

The fastest way to get more facebook likes is to advertise on facebook.
Second, ask your friends to like your page and share it to their walls.
Third, join on facebook groups.
Then, post frequently and use hashtags on your posts.
If applicable share posts, videos, quotes or tips relevant to your niche.
Ask questions, like and engage on your followers.

What seems to be very popular on Facebook are memes that ask for an action. For instance a cute meme photo of a kitten with a saying such as 'Cute?' And, then, "like for yes!" And, this will usually bring a response from fans who feel compelled to click the like button. You can adapt this idea to your own niche or product. Another idea is to offer your fans a choice, such as 'Like if you agree', 'Share if you don't'. That's also a popular idea.

Last edited:
The good way to get more likes and followers is to earn them by having good posts. Post every day about things that a wide range of people find interesting and use hashtags often. Promote your Facebook page across various channels like other social media sites or websites. you can also buy facebook likes from freelancers from SEOlclerks at cheap rates.

Yes, I have some. I also used lots of technique time to time. And most of them are not effective. But There have some genuine process if you follow,if can be effective.
Such as, Photo content Marketing, Using relevant pic. with you post can bring a good result by attracting your targeted audience. Also using Hash Tag on post content is really effective. Etc

There are many types of more like Fb
1. Optimize your Facebook Page Info. ...
2. Post engaging content. ...
3. Be active. ...
4. Promote your Facebook Page, everywhere. ...
5. Invite your existing community. ...
6. Use Facebook Social Plugins. ...
7. Use data to entice new community members to like you. ...
8. Pay to play with Facebook Ads

Last edited:
These are the basic tips for you to get likes on your Facebook page

- update your page regularly
- post interesting status wall
- invite more friends to like your page
- promote your page to other social networking sites
- advertise it to google adwords or Social ad (with pay)
- buy Facebook likes from freelancers on webs like SEOclerks

These are the basic tips for you to get likes on your Facebook page

- update your page regularly
- post interesting status wall
- invite more friends to like your page
- promote your page to other social networking sites
- advertise it to google adwords or Social ad (with pay)
- buy Facebook likes from freelancers on webs like SEOclerks

Buy Likes is not a good Idea, when I use it, many people who do not my target audiences like and they are not active any more

I think you should be interested in the following articles to get what you are wanting to Facebook:
Create posts that inspire people to SHARE your content
1. Be Consistent
2. Time it right (The best time to post will depend on the type of business you're in.)
3. Use eye-catching images (Alternate photos and video with text-only updates.)
4. Keep it short (Posts between 100 and 150 characters (fewer than 3 lines of text) see 60% more Likes, comments and shares than longer posts.)
5. Be relevant (Your content should let your audience know that you know who they are.)
6. Use your authentic voice
7. Include a call to action
8. Be creative with apps
9. Have a sense of urgency
10. Offer value
11. Be entertaining
12. Be educational
13. Make a list
14. Be seasonable
Finally, if you really want to find out more detail about how to build a successful Fanpage then I think you should SEE THIS ONE

You can daily update your Facebook page with Fresh and unique content in community or with your friends.
It is easy help people to get aware your product and service.
you can share most useful information on Facebook page.
You can upload good video promote in Facebook.
You can like in friends post.

you have to connect with other page or group to promote your product, daily post on your page to atract fb user

Back