How to get huge traffic through SEO?

Do forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting and micro blogging. All these techniques will help to increase the traffic of your website.

For me, i think it starts with development of awesome contents which links other site naturally to yours.The effective use of web 2.0 properties,which are off-page optimization.Also do your on-page optimization; the way your site is structured,page load speed,meta description etc.A strong and powerful media presence is strongly advised(have the right kind of video and audio that will leave a lasting impression on visitors.

Target keywords that bring in lots of traffic...... then build links, write lots of content, build more links, and write lots of more content.

Well First of all, I would must recommend you to learn everything about SEO.
Without learning, you would never be able to drive traffic from Google , yahoo or any other search engine.
When you will start learning about it then You will find lots of things to learn like On Page SEO, Off Page SEO, Link Building, Guest Blogging etc etc which will help you out to drive traffic.
So don't wait and learn about it and do practice. :D

If you need more traffic, you can use social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, yahoo answers, and article submission.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is your starting point for getting traffic. Your pages need to be built around specific keyword phrases that people use to find sites like yours.Another great "free" way to create traffic is to write articles. But if you wanna buy traffic then I suggest you to find a freelancer on SEOClerks.

Back