How often do you post on your blog?

i try to be active every day but since i am busy with lots of project at a time i am only able to post two times a week but hard to keep that frequency too.

I post Every two or three days in a Week on my Micro Niche blog and Try to post in everyday on my Multi-niche blog.

I personally feel drafting, perfect presenting is more important than its frequency. Also sharing on social networks plays a major role nowadays in letting the outside world know about it. So frequency is not the primary aspect for any kind of blogs.

We are participating in blog commenting on a daily basis but on our personal blog we checked once a week. It's difficult to find the time to check our personal blog.

Niche blogs to be updated daily? Hmmm, that makes it sound like a news site. I have followed some niche blogs which are updated only once a week. Perhaps there isn't that much breaking news to blog about every day. I would say a personal blog would be one that can be updated every day. After all, we do get new thoughts every day, don't we?

Back