How often do you post on your blog?

Shawn Gossman

I try to post daily on my main niche-blogs but my personal ones not as much. I think its important to frequently post new information on niche blogs. How about you all?

I post every two days. The first day, I would construct an article and look it over to see if there are any spelling errors. Once I'm done with that, I usually have a lot of free time so I do some SEO work on my blog. The next day, I would edit it, maybe add or delete a few sentences to perfect it. I would then post it, and do some SEO work. That's my routine for posting articles on my blog.

I post every two days. The first day, I would construct an article and look it over to see if there are any spelling errors. Once I'm done with that, I usually have a lot of free time so I do some SEO work on my blog. The next day, I would edit it, maybe add or delete a few sentences to perfect it. I would then post it, and do some SEO work. That's my routine for posting articles on my blog.

If you frequently post a blog then you frequently get index and get good rank or result but at least people should post alternately or after 2 days.

I have 20 different blogs I publish my posts on. So, I purchase a lot of stuff from iWriter to fill up the shoes, because I can't post on all of 'em. But I don't accept any guest or paid posts for my personal blog. I'd say, I publish 3-4 articles in a week.

I have 20 different blogs I publish my posts on. So, I purchase a lot of stuff from iWriter to fill up the shoes, because I can't post on all of 'em. But I don't accept any guest or paid posts for my personal blog. I'd say, I publish 3-4 articles in a week.

See publish 3-4 articles in a week is fine enough and if you are not able to post regularly then you can have an option of guest post.

I want to post daily, but in reality I think I post once or twice a week, I need to get that up to at least three times a week, but with over a dozen blogs to run (not to mention all the freelance gigs I do) it is hard to find the time. :)

See publish 3-4 articles in a week is fine enough and if you are not able to post regularly then you can have an option of guest post.

Guest post is a double-edged sword for me. I don't want any content that is not pertinent to my blog's niche.

On our article site that uses WordPress we usually post once a week, and on our blog site that uses Blogger we post 2-3 times a week.

I'm hoping that's enough frequency, what do people think?

Well, I post at least once in a week on my blog. Since, it's personal and it's not like I'm making any money from it. Although, I'd love to make at least three posts on it per week. But, I don't have that much time to spare.

However, if my blog was something more serious and edged towards business. I would post at least twice per day by enlisting the help of others. This way, it would grow faster.

On our article site that uses WordPress we usually post once a week, and on our blog site that uses Blogger we post 2-3 times a week.

I'm hoping that's enough frequency, what do people think?

The frequency is ok. But, I'd advice you to post more; the more you post, the higher you go and vice versa. And if you can't post more than that probably due to time and other vices. Then, you can hire others to help out since they are not personal sites.

Most of my blogs, I post at least once a day. On my blogging blog and forum blog, I try to get one a day. My personal blogs don't require a one a day post so much so I don't on them. However, I should... that would probably make them more well known :)

Most of bloggers are publish one post per day many of them are publish a post twice. And that is good for your blog too but due to busy schedule it is very hard to manage three blog. so I publishe only one post in fortnight.

To post a good quality content here i need a full day to write it :)
I try to update blog on daily basis but sometimes it is not possible to write more frequently.

I used to post once in 2 days in blog post, but i always recommend to have a unique post or unique content in the blog

Back