How Many Days Yahoo Take To Crawl A New Website

williamjones

It have been more than a month since my website is online but till now Yahoo Search Engine have not indexed it and i am saying this because i do not get any result when i search for the exact URL of my website in Yahoo search. Google indexed it after 1 week of uploading but its already one month and i am waiting for Yahoo to Cache it.

Also how would i know that the search which search engine is crawling my website as google analytic s is not telling me any thing about spiders and so i am not sure that if Yahoo have not crawled it or if it has crawled and have not considered to index it because it is relatively new website ?

There is no set time for the length of time that it will take for Yahoo to crawl a new website. I've seen people testify that the time it took Yahoo to crawl their website was "almost instantly after I put it up" to "a few months later". Having good, (popular) content will help crawlers notice you more quickly, but the easiest thing to do it wait, and it'll come to your website eventually. The internet is a lot of content to go through, after all..

Your new website crawl in webmaster tool and search engine crawl in two days on your site indexing.
Yahoo search engine approved by your website crawl .
It depends up yahoo rules and regulation.

Back