How can we do Seo without content

deepak27

Hi Friends..
I need some suggestion for my problem. I have promote a website but i cant afford content writer. So without a content writer how can i work to improve my website traffic or ranking on SERP.
What strategy should i follow, Please provide me your views....

Thanks!
Deepak

Hi Friends..
I need some suggestion for my problem. I have promote a website but i cant afford content writer. So without a content writer how can i work to improve my website traffic or ranking on SERP.

Thanks!
Deepak

Actually you can if you find in right place like freelance sites such as seoclerks will provide you content writer for just 5$.

although content are the king in seo and if can not change or write content you should practice other seo like forum posting blog commenting smo etc.

Man, even with forum posting, blog commenting, and backlinks with other methods without contents you are going nowhere. Try to write content yourself or try to find people that will do it for you freely which I don't think it's that easy.

I agree with Morg UK, that you find the guest post writer, who write articles for your website, you post their articles in your website and give 1 or 2 links. Form guest post writer you will get unique and high quality content for your website or you blog.

You also done other off page activities to increase website ranking like social bookmarking, directory submission, article and press release submission, blog submission etc.

Without content website promotion is not possible. we can say today content is king. How can you do off page. if you not did onpage properly.

Hi Friends..
Thanks!
Deepak

There are many other ways to do content marketing, a perfect example of it would be a video.
It is not text based so it will not be that hard, but it is more on visual presentation.

Content is the King of SEO. It would be difficult for an individual to rank any website in Google without a quality content on it. But, it is not impossible also. By adding infogarphics, videos and ads also a website can be ranked easily.

although there are many methods in seo, content is the king in SEO. you can try back linking and all.. but without a good content, it is tough. you can also approach Digital Marketing singapore and other established places where competition is high so that you set your seo done for lower rate.

Back