HostGator Review!

Sammy9000

HostGator Reviews- They are Absolute CRAP- Hostpapa Review Good Alternative?

POST moved

Last edited:
I host 14 websites in this providers. First 10 days I was searched cPanel to find what I needed. The cPnel is very much complex. They cost for everything so I have to careful when handling their services. But the speed and other issues are well.

HostGator has been one of my favorite hosting providers I ever used. In case you were about to register for the hosting & get locked for a year or monthly plan, you should had to use the HostGator 1 penny hosting which is freely available and it would had help you test their services out & the RUMORS!

BTW, my suggestion is STRAIGHT FORWARD! It's the best company out there.

Last edited:
However, If you're looking for the Best WordPress Dedicated Hosting then I'd also suggest you go for WPX Hosting because they lets you host your WordPress blog on the industry Super Faster & Secured servers.
Here are few of their features I think you will like to know about.

1. WP Dedicated Hosting
2. Super Fast & Secured Servers
3. Free Auto Backup
4. 24/7 Hours The Industry Expert Support
and much more.

I am not saying hostgator is a bad organization , no doubt it was one of the best organization in the world for website hosting. However it was sold out few years back to Endurance International group after which the service level has been an issue for them. The real hostgator employees were either moved or left the job who were actually responsible for the best service.

Yes, HostGator is one of the best web hosting companies that offer Coupon Codes as well and you can find various deals and coupons for HostGator on HostGator75%coupon.com because there are coupons that you can use to get up to 75% off on the entire HostGator Hosting Plans.

HostGator is one of the biggest, household web hosting names for a reason. But their regular, shared hosting option is just great for someone who is starting out – it's not for people who are truly serious about their website. While HostGator Shared hosting average uptime is good – 99.97%, their speed isn't.

Back