Good vps is needed. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.

Sunsayeron

Hi,
I'm looking vps with yearly payment $70. Max is $80. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.
Bandwidth at least 1TB. SSD - 50 gbs, 4 gbs RAM.
What are your views on GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Can I rely on Them? Any reviews?
Thanks

bodHOST stands out as one of the Cheapest Linux VPS hosting , offering exceptional performance, reliability, and scalability at competitive prices. Their managed VPS plans include SSD storage for fast data access, full root access for complete control, and round-the-clock customer support to ensure your applications run smoothly. With customizable configurations and robust security features, bodHOST caters to the needs of businesses and developers seeking top-tier VPS hosting solutions. Choose bodHOST for a seamless, high-quality hosting experience backed by a trusted name in the industry.

Have been very happy with GTHost.com vps service. Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it. Uptime is good. Try this package: 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.

Go ahead and give GTHost.com Phoenix vps a try. They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.
Although the prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.

I first contacted GTHost.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool for Toronto vps hosting. Recommended!

Back