Gmail Vs Hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been using Gmail since 6 year and happy with the services except unwanted SPAM emails. Its fine that Gmail offers Spam filters and "report phishing option", but still it need to get improved. Hot could be a good alternative for mail but never tried it yet. Cheers!!

There is not doubt that Gmail is best as it has more better smart spam filter with many more functionality like of chat from there, hangout as well, calnderm drive saing the document directly etc.

I don't think I've used Hotmail regularly since about the year 2000. It was a little klunky then, and I didn't like the MS Live overhaul that it went through. Gmail isn't the most attractive interface, but I don't use it on the web very often. I use it in my mail client, and it works great in there. In that time I also switched over to using MacOS as my primary OS, and Gmail interfaces better with iCloud in terms of keeping my iPhone and Mac synched. I'm not trying to start an Apple vs. IBM discussion and maybe Hotmail could do as well, but I don't use it so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back