Fiverr

I think Fiverr makes more sense if you're living in a country with a really low cost of living. Then the $4 might be a lot.

I have tried to use Fiverr before, but I prefer using SEOClerks.com for my purposes, as they specialize themselves on online marketing and of course Search Engine Optimization. Fiverr also did not allow me to sell certain services.

One of the best ways to use Fiverr is to resell YouTube views, Twitter followers, likes, etc. You can post your sales thread on many forums and make tons of money. I used to do it until I found something more profitable.

The competition on Fiverr is just too huge now. There are thousands, if not millions of users using that website and offering gigs from all kinds of niches, it's pretty much impossible to get any sales unless you figure out some loophole to fiverr that gets you to the top once someone searches for a gig.

I didn't have any success making money on Fiverr, but I have had a LOT of success buying some very cool gigs on Fiverr, I'm a cheapskate and there is nothing more than I like than a bargain. I recently got and intro and an outro for my videos for one sum of $5. :)

I have an account on Fiverr.com. My experiences so far has been pretty good. I knit things so I have gigs offering small knitting projects that I could not sell anywhere else. My knitting I would do while watching tv anyways. So I do not make a ton but after cost of yarn and they do pay their own shipping I still get a small turn over. I just wish their cut was not a whole dollar and Paypal takes .25cents so your profit is only 3.75!

I regret selling my articles for $5 over there. I set up a gig where I promised 500-900 words blogging related article for $5. Of course, I made some money, but I wish I had sold them cheaply. I would have better off using 'em for my own blogs. But, then again, I didn't have any blog at that time. I sold a few articles before realizing that it's not worth it at all.

I totally agree. I think it is a neat site. I wish the profit we get after their cut was more but hey its something. And, your right it is a lot of fun to browse what people are offering. A lot of the services help young small businesses there.

I honestly love that site. I think it's a great addition to the online market and I often even browse the services for fun just to see what kind of unique things people are coming up with. You can't beat the price too and I like that their standards and badges are evolving for the better.

I actually believe that the ship has sailed for new people to try and make money with Fiverr, the place is completely saturated now so I think it is neigh on impossible to make money now.

I use it and only joined a week ago. i have two ads placed there for proofreading jobs and to write short blog posts that require no research on my part. I have already scored one client who looks like being a regular. If he asks me to write a series of posts then it might be worth having the ad there and it does not cost me anything to advertise there, so I thought why not give it a go.

I haven't tried fiverr but a friend of mine mentioned it to me. It is a site where you can get earn $5 for a gig. I only tried Elance.com for months and recently Staff.com, where I've been hired for a full time graphic designer by a client.

I signed up a Fiverr account not too long ago, but didn't have a chance to use it. I have tried it because I couldn't really think of anything to sell for 5 dollars. However, I will find something to sell for $5, which maybe proofreading some articles.

Back