Fiverr

dagscot

Has anyone tried making money through Fiverr? It's a site where you post "gigs," tasks that you perform for five dollars. I got a few people to pay me for a little writing but that's dried up. I don't know how to drive people to my gigs.

Why would you want to get writing clients through Fiverr? Is it really worth the time and effort to make less than $4 after Fiverr and PayPal take their cut? I would only use Fiverr to earn if I could come up with a gig that is mostly automated so that it take only a few minutes on my part. Otherwise, it just doesn't seem worth my time.

I've heard of those "I'll-do-smth-really-quick-or-fun-for-5-USD" job sites. Yet, they dont seem like a good place for any real outcome. Also, the tasks that people set out are pretty dumb. :rolleyes:

Bad Experience On Fiverr

My experience on Fiverr is not good too and once i acquired few face book likes but the people who liked me were all robots. Most of the service providers on fiverr are low quality and yes i am mentioning the guys there which have good ratings. I do not know where that good rating come from because the poor quality work should not bring good rating.

well, My friend already earned like $30 form Fiverr, so looks like it's working!
I once submited my translating gig, but got negative ranking and stopped doing that fiverr thing :/

No, I have never tried Fiverr but heard much about it that you can sell your services there and earn extra money. Some people have good experience on it but some have negative so i cannot decide to join it or not.

I have heard about Fiverr as well and have looked into their website. They seem to be authentic but the thing is...why sell your service for that amount when you can actually get more for it. The only best way to really know is to try it out yourself as there have been equally good and bad reviews about it.

Made an account, didn't get any buyers because the site is spammed by many people. They really need to control that.

I think that it's only good for people that make silly/easy things, writing stories or doing something that requires research is not worth it honestly..
I had my account there, never really spent time in doing any sort of gig, I see that the most successful ones are about e-marketing and women writing random names on their boobs..

I have used Fiverr just for once. I bought SEO service just because of cheap price. I'm satisfied with service because I got what I bought. My pagerank increased after buying this gig :)

I won't post my gig there because Paypal takes too much fees and it won't be worth wasting time!

I have heard of Fiverr, but I haven't posted any gigs there. I have been thinking about it, but it would have to be something fairly easy or automated. The payout would be less than $4 after PayPal takes out its fees.

I would think that videos or even doing some social network marketing like Twitter would bring in traffic to your gig.

I don't really understand why they need that fixed price of 5$..
People should be able to choose..

I don't really understand why they need that fixed price of 5$..
People should be able to choose..

Yeah, I've had the same question, but I haven't found any answers for that. You can order quick-delivery for another 5$ but... It seems just pointless to me.

Yeah, I've had the same question, but I haven't found any answers for that. You can order quick-delivery for another 5$ but... It seems just pointless to me.

And if you look at it, everyone earns the same amount of money there, but one earns 5€ to say a word in a funny accent, others earn 5$ for translating or writing huge text's.
Doesn't look rational to me, still many people use it.

I used to have a pretty stable income of around $10-20/day using Fiverr, but the workload was too much for me thus I decided to drop it. Fiverr can be a pretty good place to get your start up money.

Used fiverr 3 times
One buying face and twitter posts. Thumbs down for that one
One for seo. Not sure yet about this one yet.
Selling featured links on my pr4 directory only sold one so far.

Do not think I will use it again not sure about the posts on there loads of crap really.

Fiverr is amazing if you can come up with the right service. As long as you can automate it and it isn't something like writing 500 word articles, you can make a killing off of it. I know people who get hundreds of orders a day and simply click a button and type a few lines on a bot, and it's done. This is how I would suggest you use Fiverr. If it's worth more than the $4 you get, try a different site like SEOclerks orso :)

I honestly love that site. I think it's a great addition to the online market and I often even browse the services for fun just to see what kind of unique things people are coming up with. You can't beat the price too and I like that their standards and badges are evolving for the better.

Back