ecommerce hosting for online shop?

WWWmaster

Hello, I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting solutions?

(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

I have been using NetShop-isp.com.cy for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

I've been with NetSHOP vps hosting for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

Have a look at VPS plans from reliable hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.

Attractive deals are available from decent hosting providers: planethoster.com and hostingsource.com.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

In my experience, I would like to recommend hosting from hostpro.com, which I am on myself.
Their VPS plans are quite powerful and I am sure they can meet your needs. Hostpro.com offers reliable servers and their hardware allows for high performance for large online stores. For example, you can consider their "NVMe VPS-3" plan for $36 (12 RAM, 4 CPU, 200 GB NVMe, Unlimited bandwidth). The location can be the USA or the Netherlands.
You can also choose a server with arbitrary configurations.
As for cPanel, the license is paid, so it can be a little more expensive (the minimum Solo license is $13). Or you can consider the DirectAdmin control panel (there is a license for $5).
You can contact their technical support via chat to discuss all the nuances. Also, they can help you choose a tariff plan and move from another hosting service.

I have clients who have had their website hosted with a different web hosts and when their site was down, not working correctly, or had a hosting question. They could not get a definite answer from who they hosted with or would take for ever before receiving a response from support. NetShop-isp.com.cy is very good professional web hosting provider.

Back