Don’t trust Premium Technologies! It is a fraudulent company

mikeharry2

I lost all the money I spent on paying for a total web solution for my domain, hosting and web design from Premium Technologies. Their address premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are not real. They claim to be a hosting company but they are not genuine. It’s a fraudulent company. They don’t actually offer the services as they claim like web design and development, web apps, etc.
I think all the good reviews of this company are made up and fake.
Don’t believe them and let your money go down the drain.
After I got cheated, I tried a lot to get a refund but there is no way to trace them as all their contact numbers and email addresses are unreachable.
I had purchased few services from this fraudulent company, spending a lot of money but not knowing that they actually don’t exist in real. Stay away from them.

I AM NOT SURE WHETHER THEY ARE FRAUDS BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL. We decided to get a website of our and searched online and found Premium Technologies. They had some neat stuff on their site. But once I contacted them, I found that their customer service is terrible. They take ages to respond. After one or two replies, they don’t bother. After I got the website design, it looked more like a restaurant website. I was stumped! I gave them references for music related stuff. It was very badly done. Their service is terrible! Bunch of retards! Trying to dupe people. I hope they go out of business.

Back