Do you like Instagram?

YES! it's quite addicting but it's fun especially with how the filters and how you can organize your pictures to a certain way (going B&W or all vintage filters). but yeah, there are pros and cons. But I believe self-discipline is the thing that keeps things in balance so yes!

Depending on your unique brand of Instagram content, your audience, and your level of commitment, you can make money on Instagram in the following ways:

Doing sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products .
Creating and selling a physical or digital product, or offering a paid service.
Selling your photography.
The beauty here is that chasing one revenue stream doesn’t necessarily rule out another.

So let’s start with the most common approach to Instagram monetization: partnering with brands as an influence.

Depending on your unique brand of Instagram content, your audience, and your level of commitment, you can make money on Instagram in the following ways:

Doing sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products .
Creating and selling a physical or digital product, or offering a paid service.
Selling your photography.
The beauty here is that chasing one revenue stream doesn’t necessarily rule out another.

Yes, I like Instagram, Whenever I get some free time I use it for sharing my videos and photos creativity among my friends and this is the reason of my popularity which increasing day by day. Nowadays, Instagram is the best platform to show the talent among people and it is helpful for celebrities and business owners to increase fan and promote their product easily.

Back