Do you ever plan to retire from Forex?

SebastianDavid

Forex is a business where no one needs to make all that much effort physically, but it takes a lot of inner strength to ride it through. So, do you think there is any certain age till Forex should be done and then we should retire onwards? I believe no, it is a business that should be done till we are alive if we are good enough. It helps a lot having broker like OctaFX who help massively with the solid conditions from tight spreads, cash back, market updates on regular basis and much more, it’s all incredibly helpful especially for old traders!

Hi, Its been two years I am in forex market business and I think if anyone is get success in forex trading they will never get retired from it or they may have earned a lot so they do not need anything else this will be only reason they get retired.

Cheers!
Kayafx review

Hi, Retiring from forex is very tough in my opinion because the who has enough knowledge of forex trading and got good success rate are not going to quit. They will always try to find and share more strategies.

Thanks!

Litecoin CryptoCurrency

I think once you are part of ANY financial markets, you are NOT required to plan these things. You can always stay connected, as it is not something you need to do physical activity for. So, it always make sense that we plan for way of working not way of retiring.

And simplest formula for me is through following up on the market forecast, it just makes my way of going relatively simpler and straightforward. I mostly trace up Salesforce stock price forecast, which is just awesome for me and keeps me ahead of the market!

I have it divided in several banks, bought a few properties, gold, silver etc but just in case the authorities figure out all my bank accounts, properties and safe deposit boxes, they will know some 28 year old has several million dollars, and this is a country where salaries are 10% of the US so the money is worth far more. How would I explain it?

More and more people decide to leave forex because of some bad cases with brokers. That is an awful situation because some scam companies reduce people's trust in the whole industry and no one will believe that markets are real and that you can receive income from trading. Thanks to everfxglobal company I am always sure that my funds will return to me with good profits, I am lucky not to get in such scam companies that are being closed one day.

Thank you for creating such an important and interesting topic. I also have experience making money on Forex and I can share it with you. I used to be afraid to start earning this way, but then my friend advised me to visit this site. https://fx-list.com/blog/strategies/kumo-break-trading-strategy I found a good strategy there and understood the secret of successful and quick Forex earnings. Now I have a high and stable income and I hope that I will soon become a millionaire

At the moment I don't want to retire or quit Forex because I see no reason for it. My broker, dekocorp, does its job very well. I myself spend much time on trading and I don't want to try something else in other fields. But I understand some opinions here.

I can recommend you to check out this trading software and recommendations like mt5 bridge . It is very easy to use and extremely effective, allowing me to concentrate on making trading decisions. So in this way you can make much more money! I wish you the best and good luck!

Yes, why not. I plan to retire in 2015 as I have already gained more than 1M dollars from FreshForex broker. However, I will suggest all newcomers to stick to a reliable broker cause if a broker plays, then no one can earn.

Yes, why not? I plan to retire in 2015, having already gained over 1 million dollars as a FreshForex broker. However, I suggest all newcomers stick with a reliable broker because if a broker plays, then no one can earn.

Using a forex demo account is essential for beginners and experienced traders alike (list of demo accounts is here). It allows you to practice trading in a risk-free environment, using virtual money while gaining familiarity with the platform and market dynamics. A demo account helps you develop and test trading strategies without the pressure of losing real capital. It also provides a chance to understand how leverage, spreads, and order types work in real-time. For beginners, it’s an invaluable tool to build confidence before transitioning to live trading, ensuring that you are well-prepared to manage risks and make informed decisions.

Back