Desi Ghee

kilato

You all know what a desi ghee is ? Right ?
If no then lemme tell you it a pure form of oil that come from the village and is made from the milk at home.
It is a really healthy oil and is really good for health.

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about Desi Ghee, then i will tell you that Desi Ghee is a very good food for our health. It is really a very heavy and great oil type thing to eat. People use this Desi Ghee in the Vegetables, Sweet Dishes, Fast Food items as well as many other things. I love to eat Desi Ghee in my every meal. So all of you also eat Desi Ghee as more as possible for your good health.

You all know what a desi ghee is ? Right ?
If no then lemme tell you it a pure form of oil that come from the village and is made from the milk at home.
It is a really healthy oil and is really good for health.

Ghee is widely used in india and now it is available in most the countries.

I am using chiltanpure desi ghee and It's full of health and amazing thing is that it's aroma, while the parathas are being made with it, is so so yummy.

Last edited:
Back