Cheap reseller hosting (great uptime and fast speed) ? Any recommendations?

LIKEUS

I need to grab a few reseller hosting accounts. After searching in google I discovered kvchosting.net. They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only company? Should I stop or continue the search?

Try Hostforweb.com as an alternative. They offer nice reseller hosting accounts at good rates.
They've provided more than what I need. I like their service - they know what they do.

Reliability has also been perfect (to date there has not been any noticeable downtime).
And finally the price isn't bad either! :D Well done, kvchosting.net team! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.

There are many hosting providers that offer reseller hosting with great uptime and fast speed at an affordable price. Here are a few recommendations:

1) eUKhost: eUKhost is known for its high-speed hosting services and offers a reseller hosting package that includes SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and an easy-to-use control panel. They offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 support.

2) SiteGround: SiteGround offers reliable and fast reseller hosting services with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. They provide a user-friendly control panel and free SSL certificates. SiteGround also offers free website migration and daily backups.

3) InMotion Hosting: InMotion Hosting offers reseller hosting with SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and a user-friendly control panel. They provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 support. InMotion Hosting also offers a free domain name and free website migration.

4) HostGator: HostGator offers affordable reseller hosting with unlimited storage and bandwidth, a user-friendly control panel, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. HostGator also offers free website migration and 24/7 support.

5) Namecheap: Namecheap offers a reseller hosting package with SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and a user-friendly control panel. They provide a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 support. Namecheap also offers free website migration and a free domain name.

It's important to note that each provider has its own unique features, so it's best to compare and choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.

Back