Can Social Media Really Help In SEO

Social Media is very helpful in SEO when you know what you are doing. It brings success in a short span of time and SEO gets in longer lasting success. This is the main reason that a blend of both is highly essential to have a successful website. Relevant and quality content that is original and useful is the most important factor in SEO and SMO. Both techniques require content for crawling the search spiders or the traffic who will hook on to a page.

Social media won't actually help with search engine optimization of your website - you cannot use it to set parameters in your content. But some people refer to it as to off-site SEO because it helps your website get more exposure and become more popular. If you share your content through social media website, you will certainly get more traffic and your more people will come to know about your website for sure.

Absolutely. If you have the considerable number of people following your site on facebook, twitter, it will be really helpful to increase your website traffic day by day. You know nowadays social media become more and more popular, so there is no room to neglect it to do SEO effectively.

I am wondering if Social media can help with marketing and Search Engine Optimization of a website. I have applied social media to one of my website but did not saw any increase in visitors neither any other improvement in ranking of my keywords in search engines so I am really curious to hear from other people on this.

Yes, definitely Social media helps with marketing and Search Engine Optimization of a website. Because it pulls the audience toward our website. Just put fresh and related content with the attractive image, videos and sometimes use funny content or videos. it will help you to get more from this platform.

It is true that Social Media helps in the two. Although, the latter depends on the former. To use SM to market your website, you've to learn using it effectively. For example, instead of shoving the contents of your website at the faces of the audience you want to build. You give them what they really want, this way you'd be able to get many's attention. Afterwards, you can now market your website to them.

After, you've done the first. Then SM helping your SEO would come in time. You know when you were sharing content on SM and probably using the help of few persons as well before. The buzz being created through SM was minute and has little effect on SM 'cause it was more or less one-sided. However, now that you've probably effectively convert some SM people to your site. They are the ones that would create buzz from different locations on SM, which would show how your website has influence on SM. Thereby, aiding your SEO.

These are just my thought.

Yes Social media helpful for your website traffic and website promotion.

Social media is useful in SEO.
The increase the traffic of the website or webpages.
social media gives you a back link power.
social media is best way to promote the website or webpage.

Back